Instructional Best Practices in Blackboard Series: Mastering the Gradebook and Gradecenter ONLINE ONLY
Join Jeff Geronimo from Blackboard, members of the CTLE, and members of the TTLC for a deep dive on Instructional Best Practices in Blackboard. This 6 day series is a comprehensive set of training and workshops devoted to the development of Instructional Best Practices for Online Teaching.
This course is delivered ONLINE ONLY via Zoom. Invites will be sent to registered attendees 30 minutes prior to the course start time.
By the end of the module, participants should be able to:
- Configure course grading to make it easier for students to understand their performance.
- Identify and manipulate Grade Center / Gradebook features to enhance the ability to monitor learner performance.
- Customize course grading to increase instructor efficiency.
Sample Topics include:
- Columns and Manual Grade Entry
- Configure Default Total or Weighted Total Columns
- Column Options and Organization
- Anonymous & Delegated Grading
- Grading Periods and Smart Views
- Letter Schemas
- Add Additional Calculated Columns
- Grading Exceptions & Color Coding
- Download Grade Center to Excel
- Grade from Activity
Zoom Info will be sent 30 minutes prior to start time.
Wednesday, August 12 at 3:00pm